Friday, September 23, 2011

Where can I find this Land Rover Series 2a part?

I am currently restoring a land rover s2a and I am looking for the rear wing corner posts/protectors.





I can only find these in chequered plating but as I am looking to keep everything original I am looking for just the plain type as was fitted.





Can anyone point me in the right direction?|||Click on the link below and select 'Series' and then body panels, you'll find what you're looking for on page 9 I believe, 拢16.50+ VAT.





http://www.paddockspares.com/products.as鈥?/a>





You probably won't find cheaper either, I'm lucky I only live 45 mins away from them!|||Paddocks is prob one of the best and cheapest for parts, there are others though have a look in the LRO magazine (land rover owners) you will find plenty of suppliers in there. Or if you can't find it make it yourself. I enjoy making my own body and chassis parts more than buying off the shelf but this all depends if you have the tools to do this. Enjoy the landy once it's done and make sure it gets muddy, very muddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment