Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Should I buy this Land Rover made before Land Rover was owned by Ford?

I'm talkin about the makes made in the 90's guys. I don't intend to buy the new ones made when Land Rover was bought by Ford. I'm intending to buy the Land Rover SUV's when BMW had control.





I think it would be a decent buy to get the 90's Land Rovers.





What do you think?|||It is so fun to own and it is so much trouble to keep running. Only do it if you are good at doing repairs..|||high cost of repairs compared to a jeep and if your going to use it for what it is made for id go with jeep|||I mean, personally, I feel Land Rovers are the most unreliable vehicles on the planet, but with that being said..





BMW owned Land Rover for only a few years. The newly designed Range Rover was when BMW made Land Rovers legitimate again. Then they sold it cause it was competing too much with the X5. The Ford bought it.. then they sold it to an auto company in India..





If I were you I'd look in a different direction for SUVs. My uncle had a 97 Range Rover with only 80k miles and sold it in 4 months it was that horrible.





IDK about the Land Rovers itself (all I'm talking about is the Range Rover) But I'd have to imagine its not all that better. Just keep in mind your going to have to put as much money into the car as how much you bought it for..|||Uh, no.





To be honest, I am pretty sure Ford was as good for LR as they were for Volvo and Jag-u-ar.





Not that getting a Land Rover shows any sort of intelligence anyway, but Ford actually did some good for the Euro companies it bought up.

No comments:

Post a Comment