Friday, September 23, 2011

Can I import an 02 Land Rover Discovery into the UK that already has ARB Bullbars mounted to it?

I'm currently living in the USA, and plan on moving back home, I want to bring my left hand drive'American' Land Rover Discovery home with me with all accessories in place. How long will it be before the politicians ban roof racks? after all, it Is possible I could hit someone who walks out in front of me and they fly up in the air seriously injuring themselves on my 'non pedestrian friendly' roof rack!|||hI CLIFF


The bull bars are a problem but with a car registered before 2006 it was not illegal.


so it should not be a problem.|||not a problem at moment .though with political correctness and current sue everybody clubs around it may well be you get sued for: owning an off roader, owning a roof rack, being anti-social, having a left hand drive, being selfish. simply add a few more rules to space following as the government needs the money.|||Is this a serious question?


Of course roof racks aren't illegal, but your US spec Land Rover will be.


With the value of these things being what they are, by the time you ship it over here and make it comply with the local laws and regulations you could buy one here that would have the steering wheel on the correct side.

No comments:

Post a Comment