Friday, September 23, 2011

I told my friend that people only like him for his Land Rover Range Rover and he got mad. Why did he get mad?

My friend is a professional, and sees lots of people for his job. I told him the reason why a lot of people smile and are so nice to him is for his land rover and invite him places. I told him those people are not his real friends.|||His reaction is completely normal. No one likes to hear the ugly truth.|||why wouldn't he get mad?|||y do you think.....?|||That makes no sense... usually people be falsely nice when they know they'll get something from him. What do they think they'll get... a car? a ride? I don't think so. His car may give him a certain image but I don't think people like him just for his car. If they do he may be upset to find that out.|||You told him the truth he cannot except the truth plus land rovers suck|||that's an insult.

No comments:

Post a Comment