Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Which has a better reputation Land Rover or BMW?

I know both are considered luxury brands, but which has a better reputation Land Rover or BMW?|||I have the X5 and the LR Discovery. The BMW is far more reliable, handles better be it snow, rain or highway and better on gas. The Land Rover is good off road and snow and has never let me down however I take it to the dealership for repairs. The Land Rover is more comfortable though with better visibility. I like my LR more|||BMW|||BMW-legend|||BMW -- I owned one. Members of my family liked mine so much, my uncle bought one exactly like mine, as did one of my cousins. Of the three, they were all the same year and model. they all went 250,000 + miles without any major problems.





I currently own a Land Rover, and while I love it, it has been a bit quirky. It is a good vehicle, mechanically, but they are notorious for electrical "issues". It has never stranded me, but has forced me to stay in second gear before.





If you go with Land rover, buy either a new one (factory warranty) or a certified used one (dealership warranty) and if available, get an extended warranty. It has saved my butt more than once from some high $$ repairs.|||BMW.





LandRover is chosen every year by J.D. Power %26amp; Associates as the Worst car in reliability and quality.





British car brands like LandRover, Jaguar, RollsRoyce, Bently, and Aston Martin are all junk. They are all known for breaking down and high maintenance/repair costs.





BMW and Porsche are the most reliable German brands. They are 100 times better and have a better reputation than LandRover.|||BMW


but Land Rovers are soooo much cooler

No comments:

Post a Comment