Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Anyone know anything about 2004 Land Rover Discovery SE7?

Does/has anyone owned a 2004 land rover discovery or any years close to that? What are the most common problems with them? Positives and negatives? I'm looking in to buying and would like to know what I'm getting myself into!|||I have a 2003 with 89,000 miles on it that I bought new. Whether it's right for you depends on your needs. They use a lot of gas, repairs are expensive, and there are certainly more technologically advanced vehicles out there. If you're not going to use it on the trails, you're probably better off with a Toyota 4Runner, although the Discovery is probably cheaper. I like mine, but it is not my daily driver. I use it for family trips to the mountains, hauling my son's drums and boating stuff. Enthusiasts love them, but those not familiar with the vehicle and brand are not so likely to love them. What will you use it for? The 2004 is the best Discovery ever made, by the way, primarily because it comes with a standard locking center differential (better off road and snow traction) and the 4.6 liter V8 that was in the 2002 Range Rover.|||I have never owned a Land Rover Discovery but 2 of my friends have,, very expensive to repair, fuel consumption not good,

No comments:

Post a Comment