Tuesday, September 27, 2011

What is the tallest tire to fit a 1998 Land Rover Range Rover?

I have a dilemma. I've just purchased a 1998 Land Rover Range Rover. It currently has the stock tires and 16in rims.





I am wanting to take the rims and tires off of my Expedition and see if they fit the Rover.





The rims on the Expedition are 20x8.5 Boss 304's, the tires 275x55 R20's.





I've seen a Rover with a 265x45 tire and 20x8.5 rim, but I still have yet to find one with a larger tire.|||Sounds like you are trying to turn that RR into a Low Pro. Definitely not my cup of tea but if you log in to either landroverforums.com or lrrforums.com and ask there, I'm sure you'll get an accurate answer fast.|||you can put a new wheel with more radius but it will mess up your vehicles speedometer reading and actual speed, You might need to get it corrected i think.

No comments:

Post a Comment