Saturday, October 1, 2011

Should I buy a 2008 Land Rover LR2 or 2007 Acura RDX?

I need to base this decision not only on reliability but also on comfort and up to date technology. Does the RDX's stiff ride serve better than the land rover's bad track record? Which will last up to 6 years?|||I would say the RDX definitely serves as the better choice. Acuras, being from the Honda family, tend to be more reliable cars. Not only that it will probably have an excellent resale value. As far as the Land Rover goes, it is from the Ford family if I am correct. Ford, not having the greatest reliability, (I know cuz I've owned b/f), is not the greatest choice considering it's resale value is horrible. I'd say stick with the Acura if you're looking for a car for the long run because it'll show you many more better days than the Land Rover. I think ride quality is a small sacrifice for all the money you will probably end up saving with the RDX.|||I`m like Acura RDX no way for me to get land rover;))|||Neither. SUVs are out. They don't impress anyone.|||These are image cars to be sure, but being reliable still means something; unless you like being stranded on the roadside and having a mechanic on standby. This means that the Land Rover is out of the race. The problem is that when something breaks and gets fixed, it doesn't stay that way. If you must have something with prestige, then I'd go for the Acura. The stiff ride you make mention of is better than the times you'll spend at the service center. Just a thought, but you're worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment