Saturday, October 1, 2011

Is there a website i can go to and find out about the reliability of a land rover?

My family and i are thinking about getting one of the older land rovers but dont know too much about the maintenance and reliability of them. I'd like to find out more about this truck and any issues i might have to worry about. PLEASE HELP ME!!!|||The new Land Rovers are a great vehicle and no worries they come with a warranty. I wouldn't be so quick to buy an older one unless you are buying it from a dealer and they have run it through a C.V.I.. If you buy from an individual you also by their problems. You might want to call local parts stores as you may be in shock when you see the price for replacement parts, and the lack of availability. Don't get me wrong they are a premier vehicle. Just make sure the vehicle has been maintained properly.|||land rover.com

No comments:

Post a Comment