Saturday, October 1, 2011

Is the Land Rover Freelander considered a "luxury SUV"?

I have heard many people say this since I bought a 2002 version recently. It just happened to be the only vehicle available and I got a great price. How does it compare with other vehicles of it's size? I know reliability is a major issue (from what I have heard) and it is expensive to fix. Partly because it is a "luxury" vehicle. Or is the Freelander the "budget line" Land Rover and the Range Rover is the more elite vehicle?|||you usually consider anything above 40-50K a luxury automobile. yes land rover are sport and luxury suvs.|||When you need a repair you'll find out fast that it's a luxury vehicle. Few places to have it serviced, service and parts are incredibly expensive, and they require a lot of maintenance along with frequent breakdowns. I owned one for 2 years and couldn't get rid of it quickly enough. Worst decision I ever made on a vehicle, and I've owned dozens of vehicles. Sorry for the bad news. Good luck with yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment